Sunday, December 16, 2007

First Christmas!




We've had a fun December decorating and shopping for our first Christmas with Samuel. He is a very alert little boy and his eyes get sooo wide when he is looking around taking everything in. He loves looking at the Christmas lights! We have been rotating his Christmas outfits to get a lot of use out of them before Christmas and he even seems to like his Santa hat. It's exciting to know all of this is new to him and he will only continue to learn and grow. We celebrated Christmas with some of my family last night and will celebrate with Brian's family next weekend. It's a very special Christmas with a new little family member!

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Amy, I loved seeing these updated pictures of little Samuel. You mom looks SO HAPPY to be a grammy. I'm excited for you all. Christmas will be extra special this year for sure!

Teecy said...

He is such a cutie! He looks so cuddly! Have fun and take lots of pictures...keep 'em coming! love ya!

Denise said...

Yes! A new post. Samuel is so sweet. I love his smile! I love the santa hat, too!!

Donna said...

Ooops...The above comment was me. I was signed in as Denise accidentally! By the way, has peanut arrived yet?! Just kidding! (I'm reffering to the poll!).

Amy said...

hahah..I still have the widget thing going too.

Dolly said...

only 48 more days to go Amy and Peanut will be here. I wonder what his name will be? hahaha! Just kidding. I know your BLOG is the last thing on your mind.