Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend and hope you did too! Samuel's Pup Pup came in town for a visit and we enjoyed his company as always. The weather was great so we spent time taking walks, visiting parks and eating outside. We had several games of hide-n-seek (Samuel went to the same corner on the porch to "hide" each time) and Pups taught Samuel to say "toe" - now he loves to touch toes and tell you what they are. The boys played golf Friday and Saturday then enjoyed watching the Masters throughout the weekend. Samuel had a great time digging into his Easter basket before we headed to the early service at church. Here are some pictures below....

Samuel's first glance at his Easter loot - all smiles...
"Okay, time to get serious, what did this big bunny leave me anyway?"

This was his first order of business - eat a peep!

A very happy little boy posing for the camera.

Preppy boy with his peep!!

Look at Samuel's face - he wanted that peep!


How can you not share when Pup Pup puts on bunny ears - these two were fast friends! Samuel even got an Easter basket from Pups and Mum mum with lots of cool new clothes including his Easter outfit- thanks guys!!

6 comments:

popv said...

The pictures are great Amy honey. Thank you for a wonderful Easter, it was sad that MumMum and I were separated for Easter this year. I miss my preppy grandson Samuel. We look forward to being with you guys in June and I can't wait to take Mugsy to the pool so we can splash around. I love his Easter outfit, indeed very preppy.

Dolly said...

Ahh, Samuel looks adorable in his Easter get up! Seriously, he's a little Brian in the making. So CUTE!

GLad you guys had a nice time with Mr. V in town. Looks like him and Samuel are best buds!

Thanks for posting pics.

Unknown said...

Samuel is adorable, Amy, and soooo handsome in his Easter get-up! Very sweet.

Amy said...

Pups-glad you had a good time!
Dolly - hope you are having fun at the beach!
HPS - thank you!! I saw your pics on facebook and loved all the girls/guys in hats - AP is a doll.

Teecy said...

When I was looking at the post, I thought the same thing Dolly said in her comment, "A little Brian in the making!" He is such a handsome little boy! Great pictures!

Amy said...

Hi Teec!! I MISS YOU! Did you see my comment on fb about the book you bought Samuel - makes me cry!