Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas with the Vallecorse's and still have more celebrating to do this weekend with my family. Love a loooong Christmas! Here are some highlights from our weekend:
Samuel making cookies and taking it very seriously...look at that precision:).
An annual highlight is attending our Christmas Eve church service. It's so wonderful and Samuel loved every minute of it. He was in awe of all the music and still as a mouse! This was taken after the service.Henry and Samuel sprinkling reindeer food:)This one was taken with Pup pup w/ his new table and chairs... I had to steal a Christmas kiss!

Someone one else stole a kiss too - cute!


More kisses...this was taken right when Samuel woke up Christmas morning.


Loving his new slide....











6 comments:

Dolly said...

Yeah! I was just seeing if you've updated your blog and you did! Loved seeing the pictures. Samuel LOVES his slide, you can tell. I bet this year was a really fun age to see him at Christmas time. Glad you're having fun with the V's! Cute picture of them kissing.
Oh, and BTW, I just got back from Target and it looks like I got the same puppy pj's for Michael to wear next year. I got them for $7.00!!!! Funny

Amy said...

That is funny about the PJ's! Can't wait to see YOUR Christmas pics too! We'll catch up this week for sure!

the mathisons said...

a new post! I was getting worried that Face Book killed the blogging star! I get to see your family pictures via FB, but I was missing your commentary. I have never heard of feeding the reindeer before... very cute! Looks like a wonderful Christmas, Amy... merry and brite!

Amy said...

Hi Kelli! I know, I don't blog as much because of fb for sure. Thanks for hanging in there and checking:)! Hope you had a great Christmas w/ your hubby and 3 kiddos!

popv said...

You do good Amy dear. We will always remember the Christmas Eve Service with Samuel and how attentive he was. Great Christmas with all of you guys. Kiss my grandson for me.

Amy said...

Great Christmas with you guys too, Dad V! Loved that Christmas Eve service too...not as much as Samuel boy though:). Miss you guys!