Friday, June 22, 2007

Babymoon

















Welcome to our blog! Our dear friend Teecy is helping make the Vallecorse's techno-savvy just in time for Baby V to arrive. We found out we were pregnant in February and slowly began telling everyone the news a few months later. On June 7th we found out we are having a precious baby BOY and we are thrilled to welcome peanut to our family in October. Brian has not touched the ground since finding out he will have a son! Baby V is due on October 31--a "Boo Baby". We decided to take a babymoon vacation before I'm too big to enjoy it, so in May we spent a week in Turks and Caicos (thus the above pictures). We ate a lot, relaxed a lot, snorkled, kayaked and read baby books! It was a wonderful trip.

I'll post more pictures to show my baby bump as I'm now 5 months pregnant (21 1/2 weeks). I'm a growing girl!

Thanks for visiting our blog!








6 comments:

Teecy said...

amy, this blog is awesome! i'm so excited that i will be able to keep up with peanut easier! keep up the good work!

Dolly said...

This is so cool Amy! Good job. Teec is hooking us up with all these cool computer things. Check out my blog...you'll have to post more pics.

Teecy said...

amy, we want more...you're such a tease...give me, give me, give me, i need, i need, i need!!!!!

Maryanna said...

Amy,
What a great weekend we had with you. Thanks for hosting us at the Vallecorse estate. Everything about the weekend was perfect! I've got to get that little one to make me one of these uhhh blog things :)

Donna said...

Amy, love the site. Teecy ,I love your comments. Nobody but you can make me laugh out loud in the quietness of my kitchen while I read your blogs and comments:)

Dolly said...

Amy, it IS fun reading your blog. I can't figure how to upload more pix. IT's not working for me anymore. Has it been working okay for you?