Thursday, June 28, 2007

Girls Weekend!

















What a fun girl's weekend! Teecy, Dolly, Mary and Kirsten flew/drove in for a girl's weekend/my baby shower. Everyone stayed through Monday so we had a fun weekend filled with memories. I had to post the eating picture, because we are all usually congregating in the kitchen around food! Since college graduation we've tried to have at least two reunions a year and we've already met the quota this year. Dolly's wedding was our first reunion in April...it was a wedding fit for a princess and Dolly fit the role perfectly. As soon as she returned from her two week honeymoon in Hawaii the girls started planning for another party--my 1st baby shower! After 13 years of friendship, we are more like sisters and so grateful that God crossed our paths at Liberty University. Here's to lifelong friends and kindred spirits!

9 comments:

Teecy said...

beautifully written and so true! good blogging...you're a pro!

Dolly said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! Curiosity killed the cat this morning. Teecy and I had to get up and check out your blog right away. You ARE a pro and everything was so well written. You make me sound like a celeb except that my wedding was in April. hee hee

Randy said...

I stumbled upon your entry on a web search. But while I'm here I'll wish you congratulations on the impending motherhood.

And if you and your friends are interested, here's the link to the Liberty message board where a number of alumni gab online:

http://FlameFans.com

the mathisons said...

I remember what a good writer you were
and are.... it is fun to see you girls and know
your friendships are stronger than ever.
thanks for letting me into your blog, Amy!

The Jones' said...

Thanks for getting me addicted to this thing!! Now I can be online even more...haha...and check up on you, like you've been doing on my myspace page ;-)

Donna said...

I love that Teecy's eyes are closed in the first picture! A picture isn't a picture without this happening!!

Teecy said...

thanks donna! but, seriously, it looks like i'm the bratty little sister that jumped in and ruined the picture at the last minute. it's not the first picture we have like this!

The Jones' said...

Where are those belly pics that you promised??? Show it off...haha!

Dolly said...

I'm laughing at teecy's comment about the bratty sister jumping in. Hilarious!

Amy, when are you going to post some new pics? I'll keep checking it out in hopes to see some new pics!