Wednesday, August 8, 2007

SURPRISE!!



Brian and I drove to Charlotte last Saturday for Dolly's surprise 30th birthday party. This picture says it all---she was surprised all right! Leland did a great job making sure her 30th was special (and there is more to come because her actual birthday is the 19th). We had Qdoba for dinner and Dolly's sister, Donna, made a mean peanut butter/chocolate cake as well as a key lime pie. We had a blast playing a few rounds of Mafia before the night was over. Happy Early Birthday, Dolly!

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Yeah! Amy's finally got a new post, except you could have done without that scary picture of me. Good recap!

Donna said...

FINALLLY! Amy, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever returning to "And Baby Makes Three...". Keep it coming!

Teecy said...

hey ames! (and all my other blogging friends!) it's going to take me awhile to get caught up on everyone's blog. you've all been busy since i left! i'm back safe and sound and missin' my girls, but things are going well. i'll post soon. love the new pics and updates! keep 'em comin'...we are a needy bunch!