Friday, March 28, 2008

4th Month Pictures







We had such a fun time getting Samuel's 4 month pictures. He was quite a ham during the shoot and it was cracking us up. Some of the proofs were hilarious because he is moving like mad man and they are all action shots. She tried to get pictures of him spread out on a boppy type pillow, but he pulled himself up and off the pillow within 2 seconds and his chubby legs were dangling in the air. Normally I would not wear a hoodie for pictures, but I wasn't supposed to be in them. She just snapped a few in-action shots. Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

Dolly said...

LOVE these pictures! He's such a handsome little guy and I love his facials. He really knows how to work the camera. He's really getting big and you're such a natural with him Amy. You can tell he LOVES his momma! I love the one of you and him even if it wasn't planned. So sweet!

the mathisons said...

Samuel is adorable and his mom is beautiful! I agree with Dolly, that shot of the two of you is so sweet.

popv said...

My grandson is the quintessential ham. What a looker. I think the 2nd
picture of this blog looks a great degree like my daughter-in-law, both lookers. I love those blue eyes of Amy's. I can't wait to hold the rascal next month. I hope he loves his PopPop.

Amy said...

Aw, that was sweet, Dolly & Kelli--thank you! And, Dad V...of COURSE Samuel is going to love you--everyone does!

The Jones' said...

He is SO handsome!! Absolutely love these pictures, she caught him in "action"! His smile is precious and I'm sure it melts your heart! Winnie can't wait to play with him today, will be so fun to see them interact!

Donna said...

My favorite is the 5th picture! I LOVE his eyes! Yes, you can tell he loves Mommy:)

Amy said...

Yes, it will be good to see you in about 3 hours, Merritt (even though I just saw you today!). Winnie and Samuel and have play time together blowing bubbles:).

Thanks, Donna! I hope his eyes stay blue...I think they will.