Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Samuel!!



Happy Birthday to our sweet little boy! One year ago today we held our little blond baby and heard that cute little cat cry that melted our hearts. The past 12 months our hearts and lives have never been so full. Samuel, we've loved watching you learn new things, say new words and grow into a toddler (although you'll always be my baby!). There is nothing more wonderful than walking into your room in the mornings to see you standing in your crib with a huge excited grin ready to conquer the day. You bring so much joy and we love you to death! Have a wonderful birthday sweet boy!! Love, Mom & Dad

4 comments:

Turnipseed said...

I cannot believe it has been a year already! Happy Birthday Samuel. I hope that you guys had a wonderful day celebrating, and will be looking forward to more pictures (I loved the ones of his birth--so sweet).

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! This year has flown by. You are such a sweet, happy little boy!

Amy, those were sweet pictures. I hope the birthday was a fun day for you all!

Amy said...

Thanks guys, I'm about to post birthday pictures. It was a lot of fun but we are exhausted!

Dolly said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Samuel! It's been a fun year watching you grow into such a handsome little guy. You are such a happy baby like your parents!

I wish I could have been there for his party Amy. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Love you