Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Blog Swap Gift

Well, I was lucky enough to have Mrs. Denise Logan "draw" my name. I was so excited to get my package this afternoon. When I started ripping the box open, this is what I saw and I literally said, "Ooo, la, la": Denise gave me this cool red lip gloss in the lip shaped container. I immediately tried some on and loved it. Samuel had big red lips marked on his cheek soon after. I also received the gift that keeps on giving....a $15 gift card to Victoria's Secret. Just in time to shop for something spicy for Valentine's day (sorry if you are reading this Dad V). Denise, I LOVED my gift - thank you so MUCH!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOA, Denise! Good job. That's a GREAT gift and I do believe you exceeded the limit. When I saw the box, I was wondering if it was going to be your pink VS night shirt from your shower. Tee hee hee hee.

Dolly said...

Good job Denise! A great gift because you can pick out your own Spice for Vday! :) You should have included a picture of Samuel all kissed up from your new lip gloss. heehee

The Jones' said...

Oo la la, love it!! Good job Denise! So fun that we both got our gifts yesterday..what a way to put a smile on a Monday!!

Donna said...

Cute wrapping, cute gift. Go Denise...Go Brian:)

Momofgirls said...

here is nothing like seeing that pink box! How fun, wait for the sale!!

Rose said...

Great idea Denise! I love VS lip gloss!

Angela said...

You can't go wrong with VS! Nice job Denise!

Denise said...

I have tried to comment SEVERAL times but someone starts crying as soon as I do, and while I step away from the computer someone else swoops in and steals my place. Ahhhh

Amy for some reason when I found out I had your name, VS just came to my mind! So glad you like it! Happy Valentines Day!

Amy said...

Denise - that is funny!! I definitely was excited when I opened it!

Happy Four said...

EXCELLENT gift idea...lucky you Amy...or should I say your hubby is lucky!