Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

Today we woke up to another snow day! So pretty and so fun! One thing we realize though - we do NOT own snow clothes. Anyway, we loved getting out in the snow for a bit and wanted to share some pics. The video was taken after breakfast. I can't get enough of hearing Samuel say, "Pease!" when he wants something. Makes it hard to say no!



Here he is contemplating whether or not he wants to dive in or hang back. Oh, he dove...too bad I had put the camera away b/c he was a snowy, wet, white MESS from head to toe!
He really wanted to take duckie and the bubble blower outside with him. I hope everyone who had snow enjoyed a nice day at home sipping hot cocoa w/ loved ones!

6 comments:

popv said...

Thanks Amy for your personl invitation to view our grandson. Are you guys living in NC or up in Pennsylvania? He is quite the looker of course so is Mom and Dad.

Unknown said...

Cute Amy! AP is trying to master "peaz" and "thank you." For some reason thank you comes easier than peeeaaz. In time, in time. Samuel's getting sooooo big and is cute as a button!

Amy said...

Glad you liked the video, Dad V! Thought you world!
Thanks, HPS! I know, all of our kiddos are growing too fast!

popv said...

Amy, MumMum watched the video to many times to count last night. I thought I saw a tear, she certainly was proud. You guys are doing such a wonderful job with working on his verbal skills. PupPup can hardly wait until April to see the little rascal.

Dolly said...

Oh, I bet Samuel just LOVED the snow. Glad you took him out in it! I can't wait to see that little guy tomorrow. He's such a sweet little boy and it talking so good!

Teecy said...

That is so sweet! I love seeing videos.
I can't believe Samuel didn't say "It's a snowy day!" when you told him to. It reminds me of an answering machine message circa 1995 "Say 'hi Amy'...Say 'bye Amy'"
lol