Sunday, September 23, 2007

Different Shower, Same Dress

My mom the lovely hostess...

Dolly has now officially been at all of my baby showers--what a trooper


Dolly, it's okay that you love shower food!

A few of my aunts and cousins...

Yummy cake!




This past weekend my mom threw me a family shower. It was so nice to visit with my aunts, cousins and grandmother all the while indulging in yummy shower food. We had a nice afternoon and I received a lot of nice gifts. Dolly and Leland were going to fly out of Raleigh on Sunday morning so they spent Saturday night with us. They made it for the tail end of the shower which was fun. This was my last shower, so now we just wait for this little guy to make his grand entrance! Oh, and I am wearing the same dress as my last shower a week ago...I mean I have 5 1/2 weeks left so I'm not investing in more maternity clothes!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! Dolly IS a trooper! I hear you about the maternity clothes. My shirts are getting so tight around my belly and I am just counting down the days.

BTW, Dolly. Your arms look really skinny in that picture of you eating the mexican dip!

Amy said...

Yep, last night was the first time my shirt and capris didn't quite touch!

The Jones' said...

Looks like you had a blast and they showered you with love! I was wondering where those table sprinkles went, haha, you know how I recycle everything.

Teecy said...

ames, i can't believe it's so close...i'm so excited!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the posed candids and the dress is still lookin great w/ those baby blues. Dolly, you better not still be losing weight!

Dolly said...

Hey guys...finally I can comment. First of all, it was an honor to be at another baby shower for Amy and Peanut. I felt lucky enough to be able to go and I know all the other girls would come if they lived closer. Secondly, my arm DOES look skinny in that picture. I think it's just the angle and don't worry HPS, I'm not losing more weight. Since the wedding and since turning 30, I need to take it easy again.

Donna said...

NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST, NEW POST!!!!

Denise said...

Amy you and Brian are so close to a new chapter in your life! I am so happy for you! It will be great. You both will be great parents!

Amy said...

Oh, thank you Denise! That was so nice of you to say. We are very excited and are going to try to get a lot accomplished this weekend. It's overwhelming all that need to be done!
Everyone, be on the lookout for a new post this weekend...a tear jerker! That's all I'll say!