Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Samuel's first Superbowl! We have to turn his head from the TV b/c he loves to stare at it already!

Notice Samuel's grip on the tub--he grabs the edge every time he gets in the bathtub, but eventually he has fun...

Here he is enjoying bath time a little more...


Samuel found his thumb and loves it.

He's tolerating his car seat better--although we haven't driven over 30 minutes with him yet!


Here are a few random pictures from the last few days. We are hanging in there. Samuel is on his third round of new meds for acid reflux and so far we aren't seeing relief for the little guy. He has silent reflux so he doesn't spit up a lot, he just swallows it back down all the time and it burns. It's hard to see him in pain. He wakes up a lot during naps, etc...because of the reflux so we are praying he outgrows it soon! Besides that he is a happy boy and gives lots of smiles and coos. He loves "standing" like in the first picture. You can tell he thinks he is such a big boy when he does it...it's cute!

12 comments:

Dolly said...

YIPPEE! FTP! I just happened to click on your blog to see if there was an update and there was. Samuel is getting to be such a big handsome boy! He's adorable Amy! I LOVE the picture with him in his bath towel. That's a framer. He's going to be just like his daddy and love sports! It's already starting now. Thanks for the update. Great post!

Dolly said...

Amy, where did your links to other peoples blogs go? Did you take them off?

Dolly said...

Nevermind, I guess my computer was slow at pulling them up. they are there! Forget what I said. :)

Suzanne said...

Samuel has grown so much! He is a big boy and a cutie! Sarah had acid reflux along with a milk allergy. I think she took Axid. It worked well with her.

The Jones' said...

Yeah!! Love the new post!! He is such a fun little boy, with his coos and alertness.

the mathisons said...

These pictures make me just want to pick him up and squeeze him! How big is he now Amy? He seems like such a fun size. Leif didn't have the reflux but the boy would drench himself and anyone who'd dare hold him in spit up. This all ended around the end of his sixth month. I hope Samuel's will end soon.

Amy said...

He is 13lbs as of his doc appt. last Wed. He is growing fast! He is a fun size to play with b/c he is like a squishy little doll--ha.

Donna said...

He is so cute, Amy! Sorry about the acid reflux. I've had several friends whose children have had that and I know it's no fun. I hope he gets on a good medication for it soon.

Keep us updated. I love to see how big he's getting!

Teecy said...

Amy, thanks for posting new pictures! I love watching him grow. It's good to see a picture of Brian and his boy! You are such a sweet family. I know I've said it before, but I seriously can't wait to get a hold of that little boy!

Ashleigh said...

These pictures are so cute!! I love the bath towel one and where he found his thumb. :O) Like the others, I too hope he gets over the reflux soon! He is such a handsome boy!!

Denise said...

Hello Amy, he's a cutie! I know you are just loving him to death! Thanks for the new pix!

Amy said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments and the sympathy with the acid reflux! I think the third times a charm b/c this new medication is helping some for sure. He still cries when he eats sometimes and I can still hear his reflux, but he doesn't seem to be in as much pain--PTL!!