Wednesday, November 7, 2007

No room at the inn!

Hi Everyone,
I thought this would be a blog filled with pictures of our new baby or at least I thought I'd be in labor by now, but NOPE to both! We were supposed to check into the hospital last night, but they had no birthing rooms empty and told us to be on call. Well, the call never came so I called this morning and they said they are still completely full so I should go to lunch or shopping and enjoy my day because it could be tonight or tomorrow before we are checked in. It's kind of funny since I've told everyone that we were having peanut today and now we are at home watching TV eating doughnuts:). I don't mind though because I'm hoping it gives my body an extra day to do some of this on its own! And, the baby gets more cook time. So, hopefully my next post will be pictures of the baby, but I have no idea what day he'll be here now. It's a waiting game!

6 comments:

The Jones' said...

What a trooper!!

Teecy said...

seriously...hang in there my dear! your tone sounds good in the blog though. i'm glad to hear you are watching tv and eating! he'll be here soon enough. he's just making a grand entrance. (shut up teecy. i mean, could i use any more cliche's???)

Donna said...

Oh, Amy! I feel so badly for you! I 'm sure you and Brian slept great last night just waiting for that phone call. Well, just know that it's all on God's time and He knows the perfect time for Peanut to come. I was thinking of you today and had a funny thought...what if you really did name him Peanut?! That would be hilarious:)

Unknown said...

Poor Amy. What a syke. Any news on the homefront as of 5:41 p.m.?

Unknown said...

Where is Samuel James?!?!?!?

Teecy said...

yeah, let's see the guy! sammy! sammy! sammy!