Wednesday, November 21, 2007





Things have been quite busy in our household over the last 13 days. We are learning more and more about our little guy and getting into more of a routine. He is such a joy and we are thankful for a healthy, happy baby.

We had our first dinner date with him last Friday to Danny's BBQ. However, it did not go as well as we'd hoped--mostly due to the fact that mom and dad forgot his pacifier so after getting drinks Samuel woke up and was not happy. Therefore, Dad drove around the parking lot while my inlaws and I had dinner. Then I was flustered trying to get out of the restaurant and knocked over a ceramic pig shattering it in hundreds of pieces on my way out. Oh well, live and learn!

7 comments:

the mathisons said...

Happy Thanksgiving Amy... to you and your new little family!

Teecy said...

did you tell them they were going to need a broom to clean it up? (i mean, by any chance?)
cute pics amy! samuel is beautiful! I can't wait to see him!

Amy said...

haha...I left that part out, Teecy. I'm sure the hostess thought I was being a smarty pants. Miss you! Happy T-giving to everyone!

The Jones' said...

Too cute!! I need to get over there so Winnie and Samuel can meet ;-) Love you!

Dolly said...

What a sweet little baby boy! He's looking different every time we see a picture. I still can't get over that blonde hair. You're a natural with Samuel Amy. I hope you all had a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving with your new little guy.

Donna said...

wow! He has some blonde hair! How cute:) I'm laughing about you knocking over the pig. Why is it that babies ALWAYS wake up right when it's time for mom to eat? It happens every night here, too:(

Amy said...

I know...it was a very embarrassing moment and we haven't been back to Danny's since! Such a shame since it's our favorite BBQ restaurant. Donna, I loved your post on Roy Austin's fan club...hilarious. Dolly--way to go on the Turkey Trot run!